RELEASE NOTES, JUNE 2021
In the CABAS update for June, we have spent a great deal of time fixing known errors as well as improving performance and safety. For those of you who use CABAS Heavy, we have implemented a new and improved interface for Frame alignment in CABAS.
After reading, you will be able to access the Release Notes in CABAS by clicking on the “Release information” icon in the top right corner in the top menu bar.
CABAS Heavy: Improved Frame alignment
With this release, we have both simplified and improved the management of Frame alignment for heavy vehicles in CABAS.
CAB has received requests for simpler and clearer Frame alignment from CABAS Heavy users. After interviews with workshops and insurance companies, we have developed a new user interface that provides:
- clarification of dimensions and input values
- specification and summary of total time
- more, clearer revisions
- reminder about measurement reports and photos
- improved handling of bodywork frames
- easier access to user instructions