Security & Reliability
At CAB Group AB, we see the importance of a good information security culture that should contribute to the organization achieving overall strategies and goals. Information is an asset that we manage systematically and structured in order to comply with the legal requirements that regulate the area.
We are proud of how our good security culture permeates our entire organization and contributes to achieving the security that our customers and partners need when we handle their information.
We follow international standards
CAB Group AB is certified according to the standards ISO 27001 and TISAX. The standards give CAB Group AB a proven framework for systematically working with information security. The standard provides support for all aspects of information security in a clear and concrete way.
Our information security management system is central to our information security work.
We adhere to the OWASP standard for secure system development.
We comply with the GDPR
We have the role of Processor for you as a customer and Controller. We ensure that the collection and processing of information takes place in accordance with your instructions and relevant EU legislation such as GDPR.
We protect your information
- Information is stored within the EU/EEA
- Information is transmitted and stored encrypted
- Information is backed up and restore tests are done regularly
- Information is protected behind firewalls and DDos protection with strict authorization control and traceability.
- Code and infrastructure are continuously scanned for vulnerabilities
- Annual external penetration tests are carried out
- All employees are bound by confidentiality agreements
- We work actively with security awareness training and carry out regular phishing tests