CABAS: Position and R/I alignment info are displayed in the surface alignment specification
In order to clarify in “Surface alignment” which position a spare part belongs to, we have added information about the position name to each spare part in the surface alignment specification. This also now includes information about what choice has been made regarding “R/I alignment for the position’s main component”:
CABAS: New work operations for Delete Error Codes
As of this release, times for deleting error codes are being supplemented with studied times from CAB. The times refer only to the deletion of error codes, not to calibration or similar work. The model-specific manufacturing times (OEMs) that existed previously still remain. This takes the form of three separate work operations that are selected automatically depending on the car model. The times for deleting error codes are selected in the following order:
- 958300 – Delete Error Codes (OEM): The OEM times that already exist in CABAS are used in the first instance.
- 958301 – Delete Error Codes – make-specific time: When there is no OEM time, a make-specific time from CAB is used.
- 958302 – Delete Error Codes – general time: If there is no time for a specific make, a general time from CAB is reused (13 periods).
It is no longer possible to manually set the time for work operation 958300.
How will previous calculations be affected?
Existing calculations will not be affected. The current work operation “958300 Delete Error Codes” will remain, with the same time.
However, there is one exception. If the existing work operation “958300 Delete Error Codes” does not have a time set by CAB or has an OEM time that has been passed, the following will occur:
- Another work operation will appear in CABAS – “958301 Delete Error Codes – make-specific time” or “958302 Delete Error Codes – general time”.
- The existing work operation “958300 Delete Error Codes” will remain in the calculation for a transitional period. However, it will be removed from CABAS after 31/12/2022.
The same applies to calculations where a manual time was set for the work operation “958300 Delete Error Codes”.