RELEASE NOTES SEPTEMBER 2022
With this release, we are introducing the new calculation method for Sheet metal repair and the possibility of specifying the vehicle’s status regarding drivability. In addition to these new features, we have implemented updates “under the hood”, such as bug fixes, stability improvements and future proofing of the platform.
As of September 24th, Microsoft Edge WebView2 is required to be installed on your computer. Users who do not have this software will be prompted to install it upon login.
After reading, you will be able to access the Release Notes in CABAS by clicking on the “Release information” icon in the top right corner in the top menu bar.
Summary, Release Notes, September
- CABAS: New calculation method for Sheet metal repair
- CABAS: New field for vehicle’s drivability on startpage
- CABAS: ”Policyholder” and ”Contact person” new fields in the “Owner/Vehicle”-page
CABAS: New calculation method for Sheet metal repair
With this release, we have created a new calculation method for Sheet metal repair. This provides the CABAS user with tools to better describe the damaged surface that is to be repaired. In the new Sheet metal repair dialogue, the system provides several new parameters that better capture time-driving factors in the repair work.
- Existing calculations (created before release 22.9) containing Sheet Metal Repair are locked to the ”old” calculation method – even if you delete all previous Sheet Metal Repair-operations.
- Existing calculations that DO NOT contain Sheet metal repair use the “new” Sheet metal repair calculation method if Sheet metal repair is selected.
- New calculations (created after release 22.9) use the “new” Sheet metal repair calculation method if Sheet metal repair is selected.
You can find further, important information about how this works and what to do in the new calculation method by clicking on this link:
CABAS: New field for vehicle’s drivability on startpage
We have created the option to add the status "Drivability" as a column on the CABAS home page.
To do this, click on the cogwheel icon (1), select “User column settings” (2), …
...then look for the status "Drivability" and activate it by clicking on the eye icon (3).
Then you can move this column to the place you want to see it on the CABAS home page (4) and confirm your choice by clicking on "Save" (5). Done!
CABAS: ”Policyholder” and ”Contact person” new fields in the “Owner/Vehicle”-page
We have added ”Policyholder” and ”Contact person” as new fields in the “Owner/Vehicle”-page :