Secure digital care
BDC Care ensures that data that is sent between servers is encrypted and remains private.
- Authentication is required in order to confirm identity
- Encryption of the communication to prevent unauthorised parties from accessing the information
- GDPR and PDL regulate data storage
- BDC Care is CE marked as a technical medical approved product
Different businesses have different needs. As a result, there are several authentication methods for care providers. These are:
- Single-use code via text message
The patient is authenticated via BankID or a single-use code via text message in those cases where this is determined by the care provider.
BDC Care is directly integrated with Kuralink, which is a safe and secure platform in accordance with GDPR and PDL.